Saturday 15 December 2012

Upside down in KK


We were on our way to Kundasang when the driver stopped the bus and said that we should visit this :




...said to be the first in South East Asia.




It started operation on 1st February 2012 and officially opened on 10th March 2012.

















Its fully equipped with kitchen, living room, bedrooms, toilet and veranda in a new perspective – upside down!..


.....but we were not allowed to take any photos inside the house (or else be fined!)







Apart from a single post card, I didn't buy any souvenirs...














Not even a souvenir mug (like I always do previously when I traveled...hehe..)






:-)


8 comments:

Thomas Lee/Lee Lip Pang said...

By right we have to walk upside down to see the house.

George said...

This is definitely a unique attraction. It's too bad you weren't able to take any pictures inside.

Cheqna said...

We joked about that..haha..

:-)

Cheqna said...

I did ask why..hehe...and the guide said that tourists might not go there if photos were taken and published.

:-)

Betsy Banks Adams said...

What a clever idea... Bet they get alot of visitors there. I wish you could have taken pictures inside.. I'm sure it was neat... Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Betsy

Brigita T Alvarado Photography said...

this looks cool
happy Holidays dear friends and hi from California

Joli / Lengyel Jolán / said...

Hello! I wish a beautiful day to you my friend from Hungary: Joli :)
http://joli.extra.hu/ ...thanks visit... :)

Bieaz said...

menakjubkan...bie baru tahu menda nie hahaha.aduii

frustnya tak plak dapat ambik gambar kat dalam umah tu!!

Been a while since I joined "Virtual Run" (VR), and with long MCO - Movement Control Order (and no interest from family members..h...