Friday 23 November 2012

Cameron Highlands...finally!



Somehow Cameron Highlands always "eluded" me before, every time family members or friends went there I would missed out the treat...mmmmm...


So when deciding where to go last weekend, I suggested the place..hehehe..


First stop - the tea plantation :


















We walked all the way down to the "waterfall"..in the middle of the afternoon..no wonder I fell ill when we came back from the trip



Stayed for a while for refreshments but I didn't have tea...hehehe.










[Update on my trip to Kuantan (posting here) : sad to say that my auntie passed away a week after..may she rest in peace..amiin.. Al-Fatihah]




5 comments:

BTS said...

as alwis..lovely photos

Unknown said...

Waa...lovely photos n places. Jealous sangat2 sbb tak ade org ajak. He...he...

MumMe said...

mmg bila dh sampai geram nk turun ke bawah...dh best2 photoshoot tgk nak jalan naik atas balik...waduuhhh....tp yg paling best kak cheqna share ada air terjun tu...we never knew before!!

absolutely emy said...

Saya pegi juga cameron highland baru2 nih.. nanti la.. bila2 dah free saya update blog saya.. :P tapi tak banyak sangat pun gambar saya amik.. jeles cheqna ada banyak gambar strowberi..

Thomas Lee/Lee Lip Pang said...

Nice shots,is that waterfall natural or man made?

Been a while since I joined "Virtual Run" (VR), and with long MCO - Movement Control Order (and no interest from family members..h...