Tuesday 16 October 2012

Short notes on WHR 2012



The World Hunger Relief Charity Walk 2012 @ Putrajaya




Starting point was in front of the "Palace of Justice" (houses Malaysian Court of Appeal and Federal Court)





The VIP stage






Officiated by HRH Raja Zarith Sofia, the consort of Sultan of Johor.



On their marks :-)



A beautiful day to take photos...one of many that I took during the walk...hehe



At this point we had reached about 2km..yeay..


The turning point






Seeing that dome I was so relieved...it was just after 7pm.



We were able to finish the 5km walk (with stoppages for photography in about 1 hr 15 min)



Thankful for this chance.







I hope that I'd be able to support many worthy causes, in my own simple way.



:-)

3 comments:

BTS said...

no more hunger hopefully.

peace!

Thomas Lee/Lee Lip Pang said...

Walking for a cause is good,
but for me it is better on an isolated beach
where a few km don't seem far.
My last one was at Lubuk Temiang Beach,a 4km walk.

Lina Gustina said...

A great and meaningful event!
Salute to u, Cheqna :)

www.1sthappyfamily.com

Been a while since I joined "Virtual Run" (VR), and with long MCO - Movement Control Order (and no interest from family members..h...