Thursday 13 September 2012

Blame it on the modern gadgets


I've been using my android tablet and not-a-smart-phone to check emails and status in facebook lately, so it's hard to update my blogs or read others.


mmmm...excuses???


Let see...,



Batrisyia playing with my handphone.




Nazeem with my android tablet.




Then it was Faraheen's turn with the tab :-)




Who were you texting to Fx?..hehehe..




Naim was teaching me how to "tether "/tethering i.e connecting my not-so-smart-phone to my tablet's mobile connection :-)





Nazeem being "anti-social" again...mmm..




So, can't blame me if I joined the club too!



hehehe...


:-)))


2 comments:

Thomas Lee/Lee Lip Pang said...

So much of our life have been taken up by these gadgets that the iphone comes with a voice,
sooner or later these voices with be directing our life.

absolutely emy said...

Sharing is caring.. (-_-)y

Been a while since I joined "Virtual Run" (VR), and with long MCO - Movement Control Order (and no interest from family members..h...