Wednesday 20 June 2012

No kidding...?!!!!

Was one of the responses that I got from one of my friends when I posted this picture at my FB wall..hahaha...




Yes..went to collect my race pack today at plaza Dataran Merdeka (what a nice place underneath the D.M!)

So with that, I'm seriously going to the race on Sunday..though I haven't done any serious training lately.

But I definitely will try to beat my own estimated registered time (here)...as per another friend's comment..,

"I'm sure u will break your own record. *wink*wink*"



Haha..no, am not kidding mate!


:-)

4 comments:

noname said...

Chaiyok...chaiyok...
hingga ke akhir garisan...he..he..

Wan Sharif said...

Bon courage! Cheqna..

TK said...

Selamat Berlari cheqna :) All d best!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

HI There, Congrats!!!! You did GREAT... The key now is to keep it up ---and keep adding more and doing better. I'm so proud of you.
Hugs,
Betsy

Been a while since I joined "Virtual Run" (VR), and with long MCO - Movement Control Order (and no interest from family members..h...