Friday 11 May 2012

Unscheduled

Quite busy yesterday morning that my first meal was this sandwich and coffee which I had around 1pm.




and that was shortly before I boarded the flight...





Given lots of these peanuts as there were not many passengers ~ more than 10! :-D











I actually made an unscheduled visit home as I suddenly missed my family, so I conspired with my sisters who picked me up at the airport...




To see the happy and pleasant surprised faces of my mum and nieces were worth it..hehe..



:-)


1 comment:

Thomas Lee/Lee Lip Pang said...

Hah!I passed by the end of the runway on my way to Kuala Besut,coastal way after Jabor Jerangau road.

Been a while since I joined "Virtual Run" (VR), and with long MCO - Movement Control Order (and no interest from family members..h...