Sunday 1 April 2012

Few of my favourite...food

One of the reasons why I love being back in my hometown :


Laksa Terengganu
(Terengganu noodles)


Very nice

If the laksa had been eaten at home, we would have used our hands.....more "kick".. :-D




Bought the following at the market near our house this morning:


One of my favourite, "kuih bom" ~ made from glutinous rice




Kuih "tepung pelita"




A new one for me, "kuih pasong".




I've yet to eat "keropok lekor" and "nasi dagang"..or even "ketupat pulut"..hehe..



:-)



8 comments:

Thomas Lee/Lee Lip Pang said...

My favorite is Keropok Lekor Losong but when returning after many years i forgot which stall is it..

Wan Sharif said...

Come tomorrow you will see pictures of Mokwang's nasi dagang and laksam.. Burp!,.. Ah see that you have not sample ketupat pulut yet;).

eLL said...

sedapnya cheqna..bestkan balik kg dapat makan makanan favourite

absolutely emy said...

saya tak pernah rasa laksa terengganu.. tapi dalam gambar tu.. nampak macam sedap.. yumiisz..

i amsterdam said...

Cheqna.. letak la gmbr "close-up" laksa T'ganu tu.. kita tak pernah makan, ia mcm laksam ke?

Btw, kuih bom yg kita tengok selalunya ada bijan. Hmmm kuih pasong pun tak pernah makang.. wah banyaknya Cheqna kena jamu kita bila kita balik nanti :)

MIDONZ said...

hi.. dah lama tak makan kuih sedap2.. time ramadhan baru dapat hehehe...

klANA said...

besnyer blk kg.. dpt mkn sedap2.. hehe

TK said...

Semua tu my favourite jugak..
Kuih pasong kuih fav hubby..i pun suka jugak.
Kalau balik Selangor I will surely miss makanan Terengganu...

Been a while since I joined "Virtual Run" (VR), and with long MCO - Movement Control Order (and no interest from family members..h...