Thursday 23 February 2012

11) Keukenhof Garden - Part 2

Hundreds of photos taken during few hours at the garden, didn't get enough of it...enjoying the views, the walkabout and at the same time tried to capture the beauty of it all..,


but of course we couldn't absorbed it all in the photos,


and not with my camcorder (this is to say that the following photos were from using that..hehe)


















Visiting the garden made me wish that I'd taken up my sis/bro-in-law's offer to use their Nikon DSLR camera,


or that I'd bought mine before that trip..hehe..



:-)


12 comments:

lina@happy family said...

Pretty blooms!

i amsterdam said...

I should have bought DSLR juge... except I don't like to read the manuals.. learn frm you ehh

a loqman said...

singgah mlm

Jolly Princess said...

Lovely flowers! Tulips are very expensive here in Manila.

misyamissyou said...

pengsan kak! rase nak terbang ke sana skrg jugak nih! akak ade x gmbar tulip putih banyak2 lagi? sy nak boleh? hehe :P *muke tak malu*

Cheqna said...

Lina,

Indeed..we loved it there..could see my sister's enjoyment..she really loves flowers. :-)

Cheqna said...

I.A,

hehehe, I have yet to study the first chapter of it! Had taken with me during breaks but so far "zilch"..LOL..

:-)

Cheqna said...

a loqman,

thank you :-)

Cheqna said...

JP,

same here I guess, we tried bringing the bulbs over but it gone bad.

Cheqna said...

Misyamissyou,

jangan pengsan lagi dik, pergi sana dulu baru pengsan..haha..

Tak yah malu2..nanti akak cari ye dlm collection gambar for you.

:-)

FiSh said...

a DSLR will be good for the breathtaking scenery :)! do invest one

Latest: Lovely Taste at 6

Cheqna said...

Fish,

Thank you, I've bought it after that..hehe..

:-)

Been a while since I joined "Virtual Run" (VR), and with long MCO - Movement Control Order (and no interest from family members..h...