Friday 20 January 2012

Next stop : Butterfly Park

I like this..hehe..



There are places that I yearn to "re-visit" from time to time..but for now I go to places that I haven't been for quite a while or places that I'd never visited before.




And so the next place that was visited recently was the "Butterfly Park".. there were so many and with them kept flying away, its hard to capture them on camera, needed to have lots of patience (which I didn't have then..haha..).















This one kept flipping on the flowers but didn't fly away, at least enough time for me to focus :-D











Saw this on a boy's finger and asked him to stay still..hehe..








This one was seen on the wall on the out :






:-)


10 comments:

thomas said...

i remember we use ammonia in urine to attract butterflies by the river side for a shot.

i amsterdam said...

Awsome pictures, ni dah boleh jadi pro !!! :D

lina @happy family said...

Love your butterfly shot, Cheqna...

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Amboi amboi Cheqna....berjalan aje ye? Eh...I wonder if butterflies taste good....you know...like birds??? purrr....meow!

Bieaz said...

wowwww...nice! nice!

dah bule dah jdi photography terbaek.

tu naseb baek kat boy's finger kalau kat muka budak tu mahunya tak gerak hahaha.

Cheqna said...

Thomas,

..ohh..and I thot I could just "talk and persuade" them to pose for me...hahaha...

well I did that!

;-)

Cheqna said...

I.A,

hehehe..long way to go but thank you dear for the compliment! :-)))

Cheqna said...

Lina,

thank you my friend..and I should thank my "models" too..hehehe..

:-)

Cheqna said...

Cats!!!,

*shooh* *shooh*...I'm watching you!

:-D

Cheqna said...

Bie,

tq sis..itupun nasib baik dia nak biarkan tangannya menjadi model ku juga, free of charge!..hehe

:-)

Been a while since I joined "Virtual Run" (VR), and with long MCO - Movement Control Order (and no interest from family members..h...