Thursday 24 November 2011

A few hours on the beach (...and dreaming of other places :-) )

When Fikah asked me why I liked to take pictures of others and the surrounding areas, I jokingly said,

"I'm practicing so that I'd be good enough to be a wedding photographer when you're older and planning to get married".

hehe...

mmm..was that why she followed me during this photo session and didn't go for the swim with the rest of her cousins???..

hahaha...
































Now I have the chances to practice my skill with offers  that I received this past few days to join in trips to Melaka this weekend, Bandung and Ho Chi Minh City next year.

On top of that, Melbourne had been mentioned by the "La Villas" friends (..I''m dreaming..), as well as Turkey and Bali of which I had declined..

 and then there are two all-girls trips to "yet-to-be-determined-destinations" with my best friends to be slotted sometimes early next year..waaahhh.

...hehehe..I wish I have lots of money (and blessed with the opportunity) to do all those trips and more..



:-)



14 comments:

Joli / Lengyel Jolán / said...

Thank you very much for your visit, I wish you a nice day my dear friend :)
http://joli.extra.hu/
sorry...cbox...

Bie said...

wAHHH gi beach.....besh plak photography sana sini. Dah ada still dah jadi photograher hehehe

insyaALLAH gi trips jadi kenyataan!! Jangan lupa ajak saya sekali hehehe (tetibe)

mangiawithmario said...

The ocean is the best. Your photos are the best!

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Cheqna,
Bila nak practise on cats? purrr....meow!

Joli / Lengyel Jolán / said...

Hello! http://joli.extra.hu/day/7.gif & I wish happy weekend dear friend :)
http://joli.extra.hu/

EmpayarUtama said...

Cantik pemandangan

BlogS of Hariyanto said...

beauty beach and funny kids,
nice share post and photos :)

Joli / Lengyel Jolán / said...

Hello, I wish beautiful Saturday to you friend :)

Nurna Azrin said...

waaa, bestnye

Unknown said...

Kat Kelantan ni pun banyak tempat-tempat menarik, datanglah berkunjung...

thomas said...

wah! thinking far this time,
actually now seems to be the right time for you.

Joli / Lengyel Jolán / said...

Hello my dear Friend! Thanks fot thhe visit..Happy day & i wish beautiful ADVENT week happiness thee :)

Rad Sujanto said...

Enaknya, jalan-jalan :D

Salam kenal ya sesama blogger Indonesia hehe

Cheqna said...

Rad Sujanto,

Salam kembali, terima kasih kerana sudi jalan-jalan ke blog saya.

:-)

Been a while since I joined "Virtual Run" (VR), and with long MCO - Movement Control Order (and no interest from family members..h...