Friday 28 October 2011

Malaysia Cup Final 2011.

I think I know about some EPL (*) teams but I haven't really follow the local football scene all these while, except for this past few years when it reached the final stages, then only if my home State team got to the final..hehe..





But this year I was "dragged" into it sooner, 'Terengganu' and 'T-Team' were both in the semi-finals..and b'cos during the second-leg of it I was in K.T, with my family rooting for them, I could not ignore it though I didn't sit in front of the TV set,


..sadly the 'T-Team' couldn't make an all Tganu teams to the final...next time insyaAllah.




For tomorrow's final between Terengganu and N.Sembilan, I will not watch it either at the Shah Alam Stadium or the home "stadium" [ :-) ]. I'd be too nervous..haha.


My family in K.T is more enthusiastic. I received these picture messages this afternoon..





Where's Cheqna's t-shirt?


Anyway, all the best..hope the game will be played fairly, good and entertaining.


(From website)


..and hoping that both teams' supporters/fans will show strong sense of support and behave well.


(From website)
(Garang kat padang je tau!)


:-)


p/s - (*) - how come Man. Utd lost to Man. City? 1 - 6!!! Where's the glorious team??.


3 comments:

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Cheqna,
Hoben Jang Hoben! Jangan marah erk? My Dad is soooo going to kill me coz we have decided to support NS. purrr...meow!

Cheqna said...

Cats dear,

you'll be quarantined at Kemamang's border..only your dad is allowed to enter Ganu..har har har...

:-)

tiefazatie said...

yaa...peteh ganu peteh!

Been a while since I joined "Virtual Run" (VR), and with long MCO - Movement Control Order (and no interest from family members..h...