Saturday 20 November 2010

And I thought I could...

Back safely after few days away in KT, Alhamdulillah for the fairly smooth journey..but as usual, I'm feeling homesick for my "Penyu" (turtle) hometown ..hehe..




Being on leave, I was planning to update my blogs but whenever I switched on my computer, these two would come and joined me "online"..


(Balqees in her playful mood)


(Batrisyia who told her teacher that her "elder cousin" [that's me..her auntie! :)] was coming back for the Eid-ul Adha..)

And that had her mum and teacher ..

(Photo from Google : us.fotolia.com)


The other two made their own activities..

(Nazeem doing some study)

(Faraheen checking out her "diary")


Their special request would always, "can we sing...?"..~ the nursery rhymes and their favourites are the Hot Cross Buns and few others posted earlier..

We had this Alphabet song to sing along too :)




....


By the end of my leave, the plan to update became the "thought that I could NOT do"..hehe..


:-)


20 comments:

Amri Abd Rani said...

seme kat atas tu anak Cheqna ke..Pakwi kan reti sgt omputeh ni..hihi, lelaki kuno gini laa....

i amsterdam said...

Never mind Cheqna, just cherish the moment with them. You can always update later :)

papabear said...

who said blogging is easy eh? :P

NENSA MOON said...

just enjoy your time with your lovely niece, Cheqna!
The song was so nice... just wonder is that you who sing the song??? haha... the sound was very smooth and clear...
your niece must be happy singing with you!

Cheqna said...

Pakwi,

hehehe...mesti English Pakwi lebih power dari saya..

:-)

Cheqna said...

I.A dear,

btul btul bul..cherishing every moments :-)

Cheqna said...

Papabear,

sometimes the ideas just pouring out but comes the "road block"(hehe), I'd keep on deleting the sentences before I could be fairly satisfied.

One good example..how to answer ur comment here..haha..

:-)

Cheqna said...

Nensa,

Wish I could sing like that, no karaoke for me dear hehe...

but of course my nieces do not mind however bad I sing as long as I do it with them..haha.

:-)

Unknown said...

eh! akak ni rapat dgn anak2 buah ek? hehe

Multibrand said...

Hi,

I have followed your blog on
Google Friend Connect (No: 200).
Please follow my blog.

Thanks and regards,

multibrand.blogspot.com

Cheqna said...

Nick,

ha ah dik..auntie ni manjakan sangat kot..hehe..masa kecik2 ni manja lah, bila besar tak tau lah..

but hopefully mereka akan menjadi anak2 yang baik kepada semua

:-)

Cheqna said...

Hi Multibrand,

tqvm..have done so.

:-)

lina@happy family said...

hehehe, blogging can wait, Cheqna...

Cheqna said...

Lina,

as long as I don't wait too long and become a "missing-in-action" blogger..hehehe..

:-)

Bieaz said...

bestnya sing.... rasa mcm budak2 kembali hehehe

Cheqna said...

Bie,

sesekali best join budak2 ni...especially as they won't say that you are off-key ke apa..hehe..

:-)

NARDtheNERD said...

ni masa raya haji ye sis.
:))

Cheqna said...

Naddy,

ha ah sis..cerita baru..hehe.. :-)

TK said...

Bestnya ada auntie macam you..
Rajin layan anak sedara siap nyanyi2. Menari2 sekali tak?
You ni patut jadi cikgu..hehe
Bagus layan budak2 camtu..good for them..

Cheqna said...

TK dear,

Is it the other way round ~ I'm lucky to have them?..hehe..

Cikgi ni menari? I limit to nyanyi2 je.. bahaya, haha..

:-)

Been a while since I joined "Virtual Run" (VR), and with long MCO - Movement Control Order (and no interest from family members..h...