Sunday 25 April 2010

"Lessons in life"

When I got the email last month from Ze on this, I knew then that it'd end up in my blog..hehe..


But b'cos it was in a powerpoint format, I needed the time to "re-process" and "re-do"...


..some more, I don't need all the 45 lessons [ too much 4 me :-) ] ~ so I chose the ones that I'd like to share and did it in video format, accompanied by one of my fav. song - "Mustika" by M.Nasir.


and of course, I'm giving the credit to the person who did it - He Yan - back in Nov.09.








9 comments:

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Cheqna,
Am thinking adverts before the movie starts. Why? purrr....meow!

Cheqna said...

eh? adverts? am blur a bit over here..hehehehe...but don't u love mustika's music?

banyak keja laa..looking frwd to sat. with d gang.


:-)

NENSA MOON said...

love the music of 'Mustika' Cheqna...
and the lessons of life on video were really gold... most worthy...
Thx for showing us my fren!!

Cheqna said...

Nensa, glad u enjoyed my "presentation".

n you r welcome!

:-)))

lina@women's perspectives said...

It's very kind of you to share valuable things like this...

Cheqna said...

thank u Lina for ur kind response, glad to share.

:-)

Anonymous said...

I like the quote about don't compare life with others, to me it is much true. You have done nice edited on the video clip Cheqna. I like the voice of the most macho vocal of msian male singer.

Cheqna said...

Tqvm Rad..have tried my best, i like doing videos..may be i shld try belajar ber "youtube"?..

ye lah, sometimes we are too bz comparing ourselves with others and we forget to be thankful for having a better life than some others.

Nitin said...

it would be lovely if you had upped it on you tube. its too beautiful not to be shared :)

Been a while since I joined "Virtual Run" (VR), and with long MCO - Movement Control Order (and no interest from family members..h...