Sunday 11 October 2009

Balqees & the "Geng : Adventure Begins"

**************





It was Balqees's 2nd birthday a month ago (11th September) and we didn't have any idea what to give her...

But while we were packing our things for Hari Raya break, I remembered about the "Geng" DVD that I bought earlier and yet to watch, and thought that it should be a perfect gift for her...



(photo taken from : http://www.upindanipin.com.my/worldofgeng/products.html#)


How true...she loved it and during the 10-day period we were in kampung, it had been played more than twenty times!





~ I enjoyed watching it too, some parts of it anyway, didn't manage to catch the whole movie.



She really loves Upin & Ipin from the series with their tagline "betul, betul, betul" (right, right, right).

(...but for Balqees of course it's only "tu(l), tu(l), tu(l)")

:-)





This is the musical scene from the film "Geng: Pengembaraan Bermula" ~ the song "Damai" (peace) by Ito...

I'm guessing that by now Balqees and her sisters have memorised the lyrics...he he he...







Now I have to buy another copy of the DVD and hope to finally enjoy the whole adventure..yippeeee!!!!!!!!

hehehe...


:-)





May she always be blessed by Allah SWT...amiin..

We love you...


4 comments:

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Balqees, would you be my friend? purrrlease....pretty purrlease....

Cheqna said...

Balqees welcomes u to the geng club...errr..can u say "(b)tol, (b)tol, (b)tol"???

purrr...purrr..purrr...

:-)))

Anonymous said...

One thing for sure, Balqees cute la.

Cheqna said...

rb - tq,tq she is...but of course I'm biased..hehe..

Been a while since I joined "Virtual Run" (VR), and with long MCO - Movement Control Order (and no interest from family members..h...