Wednesday 22 April 2009

Tenggol Island, Terengganu


Going on an adventurous trip is not really my cup of tea...but I love hearing about friends' trips and seeing pictures taken by them.

I didnt know that there's another beautiful island in Terengganu...Pulau Tenggol



(Photos from : http://www.absolute-scuba.com/imgs/pulau-tenggol.jpg)


****************************************




Tenggol Island is another beautiful diving getaway island just 45 minutes from the coastal jetty in Kuala Dungun. It size is approximately 3km in length and 2km in width. However, this has not prevented it from becoming a paradise for many people especially diving enthusiasts.

(http://www.tourism.terengganu.gov.my/islands/dungun/tenggol.htm)


Pulau Tenggol offers experienced divers over 20 dive sites and the thrill of wall diving. (http://www.etourz.com/pulau_tenggol_island_terengganu.htm)


***********************************

Hehehehe...in response to my last posting on her (and on turtle conservation) my friend Ayu, forwarded me another picture (thank u!) of her diving in Pulau Tenggol, Dungun (yes!), Terengganu..

...and she said there'd no charge for this photo as well..ha ha..





A very rare pic of her as she prefers to do the "clicking" ~ she'd find beauty in oddest places, on people, things etc. ~ wish she could compile the thousands of photos.

:-) mmm...however much I try, clicking here and there, I could not capture really nice pictures, well... what do I expect..apart from having little "skill", I'm using a simple digital camera..hehehehe...



No comments:

Been a while since I joined "Virtual Run" (VR), and with long MCO - Movement Control Order (and no interest from family members..h...